Cancellation of Services and Agreement Termination.
- You may cancel a request for Services by contacting MajiClick.com any time prior to commencement of the Services. Please note that we strive to begin negotiations promptly upon receipt of your request for Services, so if you wish to cancel please do so within 24 hours. If you wish to cancel after the Services have begun but are not yet completed, you may be responsible for reimbursing MajiClick.com for our reasonable costs expended in performing the Services up until such cancellation.
- Company reserves the right to restrict or cancel your access to the Platform and its content or any part or feature thereof at any time. We may decline to accept your request for Services or may elect to stop performing Services for you at any time in the exercise of our sole discretion.
- You may terminate this Agreement at any time. You do not need a reason to terminate. Upon termination you must stop using the Platform. If you wish to terminate this Agreement after you have requested Services but before the Services have been completed, you must first cancel the Services as permitted herein. You may terminate the Agreement by giving written notice of termination to Company at the address shown below by a method that permits you to produce evidence that you terminated this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement, all amounts owed by you for Services provided under this Agreement prior to termination will become immediately due and payable.
- Company may terminate this Agreement at any time and stop providing the Services without penalty or liability. We reserve the right to pursue all other available remedies in addition to termination in the event of your breach of this Agreement.
- This Agreement will become effective upon your first use of the Services, and thereafter will continue until such time as when you no longer use the Services or the Agreement is terminated as permitted herein. Sections 1, 3(c), 4(c), 6 through 12, and 14 through 19 will survive any termination of this Agreement in accordance with their respective terms.